LAFCO Water Hyacinth Lake House 15.5oz Candle
CALL STORE FOR PRICING AND TO ORDER: 832.252.6222
Tiny waves gently lap the stony shoreline as sails ripple from a mast as it passes by. Rising from a comfy daybed bearing decades of wear proves almost too resistant, but the grassy path down the lawn to the lake awaits.
Mandarin, lime and cedar resin linger just beneath water hyacinth, freesia, galbanum and cypress.
Hand poured in the USA with up to a 90 hour burn time and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, our LAFCO Water Hyacinth, Lake House candles are naturally luxurious.
We're here for you! Please call 832.252.6222 to order and arrange for curbside pickup or free local delivery. Out of the Box, always full service and free gift wrap!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like ours) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- LAFCO candles are poured into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor.