LAFCO Mint Tisane, Meditation Room Candle
CALL STORE FOR PRICING AND TO ORDER: 832.252.6222
Clippings of basil, eucalyptus, bay leaf, sage and mint are laid out to dry undisturbed on a sun-filled windowsill. Fresh ginger shavings and a few thorns of clove suggest this could be the makings for homemade mint tea.
Spearmint and peppermint receive a healthy squeeze of lime, basil and star anise.
Hand poured in the USA and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, our LAFCO Mint Tisane, Meditation Room candles are naturally luxurious.
Available in two sizes:
6.5oz Candle = up to 50 hour burn time
15.5oz Candle = up to 90 hour burn time
We're here for you! Please call 832.252.6222 to order and arrange for curbside pickup or free local delivery. Out of the Box, always full service and free gift wrap!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like ours) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- LAFCO candles are poured into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor.